Hydraulic Thread ID and Sealing Methods
This course will provide delegates with an understanding of Hydraulic adaptor selection to meet a specification, having this vital knowledge will enable personnel to have a more authoritative approach when selecting components to match correct pressures, fluid types, main connection ports, prevent damage and be aware of health and safety implications when using this type of product.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
We cover the following in our detailed and practical courses, giving you a great insight into:
- Hands on Session will be conducted throughout the course.
- Operational benefits of P.T.F.E. Tape and P.T.F.E. Paste
- Application of P.T.F.E. Paste
- Application of Dowty Seals or Bonded Washers
- Thread Types included are: B.S.P.P., B.S.P.T., J.I.C., U.N.F., N.P.T., S.A.E., O.R.F.S., DIN METRIC.
- Adaptor Sealing methods used in industry
- Adaptor Cone & Thread angles
- Test paper
A BFPA certificate will be issued on successful completion of the course and test paper.