BFPA Approved UHP Coned & Threaded Connections
This Hydraskills course will explain all aspects of the coned and threaded styled connections as required by delegates involved with the manufacture, installation and use of medium & high pressure coned & threaded pipe work.
The course will involve both theory and practical elements and has been designed to give delegates a hands-on appreciation of the medium & high pressure coning and threading process.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
We cover the following in our detailed and practical courses, giving you a great insight into:
- Introduction to Coned & threaded styled Connections typically, Autoclave, Butec, HIP, etc
- Detailed Overview of the medium pressure products
- Detailed Overview of the high pressure products
- Detailed Overview of both pressure ranges for hydrogen sulphide H2s
- Explanation of the anti-vibration fittings for series of fittings
- Torque Values to be used for installation purposes
- Video presentation on coning and threading
- Practical session on hand coning and threading I.P.T tubing
A HydraSkills certificate will be issued on successful completion of the course and test paper.